Spicy Black Bean Veggie Fajitas
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red capsicum (sliced thin)
- 1 yellow capsicum (sliced thin)
- 1 brown onion (sliced thin)
- 2 cups frozen corn (thawed)
- 400 g tinned black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 large tomato (seeded and chopped)
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- sea salt and black pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander (chopped)
- 12 whole wheat tortillas (warmed)
Heat olive oil in large frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add capsicums and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until vegetables are just crisp-tender.
Add corn, black beans, tomato, lime juice, ground cumin, oregano, chili powder, and chili flakes. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until heated through.
Remove from heat and stir in fresh chopped coriander. Divide the mixture among the warm tortillas. To serve, top each tortilla with desired toppings before rolling. Enjoy!
Guacamole, sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, and/or salsa