Spicy Black Bean Vegetable Fajitas
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red capsicum sliced thin
- 1 yellow capsicum sliced thin
- 1 brown onion sliced thin
- 2 cups frozen corn thawed
- 400 g tinned black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 large tomato seeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander chopped
- 12 whole wheat tortillas warmed
- Heat olive oil in large frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add capsicums and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until vegetables are just crisp-tender.
- Add corn, black beans, tomato, lime juice, ground cumin, oregano, chili powder, and chili flakes. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until heated through.
- Remove from heat and stir in fresh chopped coriander. Divide the mixture among the warm tortillas. To serve, top each tortilla with desired toppings before rolling. Enjoy!
Optional toppings: Guacamole, sour cream, chili sauce, salsa